Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Hey, its okay"

-to pay the extra money to shop at Publix because they have cool shopping carts
and free balloons and cookies for the girls.

-to wonder what it would take to spend a day or so alone in the bed...and to be
okay if that would require, say, a bout of the flu.

-to wonder how Chad would deal with twin boys. Just to wonder, not to plan for.

-to feel badly for Kate Middleton because I cannot for the life of me imagine
planning a wedding or a marriage with so much scrutiny and rules.

-to find myself daydreaming about sleeping in on Saturday morning thanks to my mom.

-to be a horrible, horrible, horrible Christmas present wrapper.

-to love my daughters unabashedly but still fully acknowledge that Piper screams
like a pterodactyl and that Linley is chattier than Kelly Ripa on coffee.

-to have a mini crush on Coco...and if you know who he is, you are as cool as me.

3 comments:

  1. oh Susanna! These make me giggle! And I've totally found myself almost wishing to get the flu so I could spend a couple of days in bed! Thanks for admitting it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that refers to my child as a dinosaur when he screams...around here we flip back and forth between pterodactyl and velociraptor! Ha. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Funny! I love it :) I find my daily dose of comedy in your musings... And i thought we were the one's supposed to be offering the encouragement! I love you sweet, wonderful, hilarious woman...

    mj

    ReplyDelete