Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve with the Needhams/Wilsons











I am going to attempt to catch you up on all things Christmas around here. I am certain I will forget something and kick myself later, but here goes...








We spent Christmas Eve with Chads side of the family. Aunt Rhonda is a wonderful cook and hostess and we always enjoy spending time with her and the family. She and my mother-in-law made some yummy food that I was not required to help cook. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to spend time with the girls and not frantically cooking! We had a gift card exchange and lots of visiting and a wonderful time was had by all.
And yes, the girls are matching. Yes, I am "that mom" and yes, Linley loves it.

1 comment:

  1. I am TOTALLY "that mom" too... and I LOVE your outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete