Thursday, April 8, 2010

This is not what I had in mind...


... When I prayed for a redhead. My family has Irish ancestry, my own hair "pulls" red, Heaven only knows the temper is there. I just wanted one of my girls to have the red hair. I prayed for it. But alas, one is very blond and one is very bald, granted probably blond as well. Not to worry, Target had this awesome wig on clearance and I couldn't stop myself.


Only problem is that my sweet girl REALLY likes it and attempts to wear it OFTEN. Am I ready to be that cool of a mom? To let my 5 year old make such a huge decision by herself? Nah...I am entirely too particular. And Linley will thank me when I am showing the photo albums to her 16 year old crush. Yes, she will.

2 comments:

  1. I'm willing to bet that Sam & Gabe WILL have somewhat of a redhead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dont wanna red head believe me...lol
    i love mine to death but the temper and attitude is outraaaageous!

    ReplyDelete