Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautiful



Breathe in. Breathe out. Life is beautiful.

Obviously, we are well. I am only letting you know lest anyone think I am falling to pieces again. Because I am not. I even slept straight from 12:30 to 6:30 this morning, which is the most sleep I have had per night in well over a month. I felt like a new woman and celebrated by shaving my legs. The whole house rejoiced. I made pineapple zucchini bread. Both girls are eating like its going out of style. Chad is school free for the weekend. And I am even reading an (almost) good book.

And so Life is beautiful. In truth it always is, but today it feels simple and beautiful. I love that.

I leave you with the Needham dancing song for the week...I love it because:

A) Pipers fuzzy little head begins to bob and her gummy smile breaks out
B) Linleys toes get to itching and she hikes up her skirt and dances with abandon
C) Chad peers at me with a smile on his face
D) I find myself singing it in the midst of the fresh fruit at Kroger irregardless of not knowing any words beyond "alabama, arkansas I sure love my ma and pa". And not minding.


Life is simply good.

2 comments:

  1. So glad all is well in the Needham household. Hope you have a GREAT week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hippie, I knew it all along! It is great to hear such a shining report :)

    ReplyDelete