Thursday, May 27, 2010

Soccer: Accomplished







This is going to have to be a quick post because yes, it is 1:05 am and I have to be up with 2 girls and out the door by 8 tomorrow. Once again I praise God that I really don't need much sleep to function.
I just wanted to share these pictures of Linley and Chads last soccer game on Saturday. Daddy is a big soccer lover and was determined to have Linley share this with him. While I am not certain she is going to be his soccer compadre, I am certain that she will always remember having a "Coach Daddy". Both did a great job and I am very proud of them. Now what sport do you think Linley will want to try out next??? And yes, both girls enjoyed the cupcakes very much. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! what a cutie! LOVE that first picture of her!

    ReplyDelete